Who Do You Trust
To print this answer form, simply click "Print" on your browser.
Please describe the actions you would take and why on each of the following CHOICE POINTS:
1. Would you try to defend yourself from someone who was not telling the truth about you? Why or why not?
2. Do you think Joe should speak to the TV reporter? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Joe should continue to speak to the newspaper reporter? Why or why not?
4. Do you think Joe should speak to the police or to the reporter first about what he saw? Why?
5. If nothing happed after you spoke to the police, would you then go to the reporter? Why?
6. How does the ending make your feel?
7. Is there anything you might do differently?
8. What do you believe about how TV and newspapers cover stories such as this in your neighborhood? How do you believe they could do a better job?